SMi has introduced its 12th Annual Energy from Waste Conference, taking place on the 3rd – 4th December 2019 at the Copthorne Tara Hotel, London.
SMi’s 12th Annual Energy from Waste conference will look at the impact of energy regulations and government policy on the UK market. The financing future beyond Public Private Partnerships and Private Finance Initiatives will be focused on alongside projects within Europe and further afield. Plus, industry experts will share their experiences of mature and emerging markets and new opportunities through technologies and feedstock availability.
Given the recent political climates, changes in financing and funding opportunities, and the increasing need for greener infrastructure, the fundamental foundations of the Energy from Waste industry are changing. The 2019 conference will address these changes while also looking at the challenges and solutions international markets have faced regarding Energy from Waste projects and technologies.
Chairs for 2019:
- Stuart Hayward-Higham, Technical Development Director, Suez R & R UK
- Alban Forster, Infrastructure Sector Leader – Europe, SLR Consulting
- Aaron Berry, Deputy Head, Low Carbon Fuels Division, Department for Transport
- Jacob Hayler, Executive Director, Environmental Services Association
- Christophe CORD’HOMME, Development Director Business and Products for Environment and Renewable Energies, CNIM
- David Cullen, Programme Manager, North London Heat and Power
- Robert Corijn, Marketing Manager, Attero
- Michael Ware, Senior, Green Giraffe
- Dr Isabela Boira-Segarra, Chief Executive Officer, Future Earth Energy
- Bodo Röhs, Sales Director, Steinmüller Babcock Environment GmbH
Key Highlights this December:
- Learn about the Renewable Transport Fuel Obligation and UK’s fuel challenges
- Understand what the future holds for the waste to fuels market
- Discuss the global opportunities in the Energy from Waste market
- Waste-to-Energy in China: Key Challenges and Opportunities
- Explore the financing mechanisms available to invest in the next generation of waste infrastructure
- Gain a comprehensive update on the how to make the most of Energy from Waste in today’s European Energy Policy environment
View the full agenda online HERE
Additional Contact Information:
Call Andrew Gibbons on T: +44 (0) 20 7827 6156 or email email@example.com