Following the launch of its MAC/1 baling press machines series in 2001, 15 years ago, Macpresse is to launch the first preview of its MAC/2 multi-material baler series at IFAT 2016.
The MAC/2 supersedes the previous MAC/1 baler’s performance with greater efficiency and cost savings, improved volume reduction to optimise waste transport and the management costs.
The new series is perfect for recycling, biomass and refuse derived fuels industries as, with the same baling press, you can bale everything!
These features win Jakob Becker over, once again.
Jakob Becker, a leading German company for secondary raw materials treatment, has been a Macpresse customer for 4 years. A “pioneer” in waste treatment that, with over 100 years of business experience, ranks as one of the first German companies of the sector in terms of turnover.
In 2012 Jakob Becker discovers Macpresse and gets charmed by this company, confirming its choice year after year. Firstly, it purchases a MAC 111/1 baling press machine, then a MAC 107/1 and still a MAC 110/1.
Improved efficiency and reliability with MAC/2 baling press machines
Today Jakob Becker, which ranks number one in the market, chooses a baling press machine of the latest MAC/2 series, and Thomas Becker, owner and CEO, explains why: “MAC baling press machines have a simple design, they are strong, easy to manage and reliable. Over four years of business experience, management costs have always been low and machines have never stopped working. When Macpresse presented its new /2 series, we had no doubts and chose a MAC 110/2 with a conveyor belt for our most important plant”
Jakob Becker’s faith is repaid by a top quality machine, designed to meet the requirements of a steadily developing market.
A versatile series: multi-material baling press machines
You just need to replace the blades to bale different materials with the same machine: plastic, paper, biomass and refuse derived fuel (RDF). This allows us to optimize bale processing and makes the new baling press machines ideal to treat different types of waste.
MAC/2 balers have larger load dimensions to assist entry of very voluminous materials. Another important feature is the XL channel: longer extrusion channel (+1.5 m) for better bale density.
Even lower management costs
Macpresse has always designed solutions able to reduce management, energy and transport costs.
The new series was designed to further enhance these feature with:
- Volume optimisation thanks to bale format - The bale format obtained with the MAC/2 baling press machines makes the best use of space in the ordinary means of transport, such as trucks, thus reducing transport and storage costs
- Easy maintenance - The baling press machines of the new series are even safer and easier to clean for operators
- More efficient tying system - The new baling press machine is equipped with a new and high-efficiency electromechanical tying system which allows to reach +50% tying speed (cycle) and to tie bales both with plastic and iron wire
- Reduced energy costs - The cutting system has been redesigned for better bale integrity and lower energy consumption. Also the hydraulic system has been renewed and is equipped with a high-efficiency IE3 motor allowing a 30% increase in energy savings as compared to traditional motors
- Reduced labour costs - The new baling press machine presents higher levels of automation than the previous series, thus requiring fewer operators to manage and service the baler
The challenge of a steadily developing markets
“MAC/2 is the result of 15 years of dialogue, research and collaboration among Macpresse, its customers and international agents,” said Giuliano Scotuzzi, Macpresse export sales manager.
“Our work was aimed at a steady improvement, in order to meet the needs of a dramatically changing market. The result is a series with even more performance than the previous version and 10% stronger”.
For further information about the latest MAC/2, click HERE or see Macpresse at IFAT 2016 - C1.451/550